Yoga at The Pad Studios
Breathe. Move. Sweat. Transform.
Yoga at The Pad awakens your body, mind, and spirit. Come as you are.
Yoga Class Schedule
NEW Unlimited Hybrid Yoga Monthly Membership
In-Studio + LiveStream
Packages will automatically renew unless canceled in advance, after 3 months, by emailing [email protected]
In-Studio Yoga Monthly Memberships
In-Studio Yoga Drop-ins + Class Packages
Monthly LiveStream Memberships
LiveStream Drop-ins + Class Packages
*Pricing applies to all online classes
Private Yoga Sessions allow you to set goals, identify specific needs, work with challenges, and take your practice to the next level. Our experienced Certified Yoga Instructors create customized plans that will help you achieve your goals and leave you feeling healthy, fit, and confident.
Policies + Safety
What to except:
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please stay home.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early as the doors will be closed at the start of class. A spot in class cannot be guaranteed to those arriving even one minute late.
- Yoga students, we have mat and towel rentals. Yoga props are available for use. We just ask that you disinfect anything used before putting away. Wipes and spray are provided.
Cancelation + Waitlist Policy:
- In-studio yoga classes have a 2-hour cancellation policy.
- LiveStream classes can be canceled up until the start time of class.
- All private yoga sessions have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation online or by email 24-hours before the session begins or the class will be deducted from your account.
- Each in-studio class will have a waitlist of 6 people. Please turn your text message notifications on so that once you get bumped into class and taken off the waitlist, MindBody can notify you, and you can confirm or cancel your spot. This notification system does not work with email. If you get placed into class and do not attend, a class will be deducted from your account.
About Our Yoga
At The Pad, our goal is to inspire a practice that leaves you feeling stronger and more centered in both body and mind. We believe that yoga is for everyone – and offer a range of classes whatever your age, strength, or flexibility.
Vinyasa is a dynamic style of yoga that joins the physical postures, or asanas, with conscious breath, creating a steady internal rhythm for the practice. By connecting breath and movement, you will feel a satisfying sense of inward connection and strength. The class is structured to help you feel physically and mentally challenged and completely present and relaxed. Themes, level of intensity and pace will vary depending on the teacher. These classes are music filled and the studio is heated to 85 degrees.
*We welcome all levels to this class.
Vinyasa Power Yoga
The Pad’s signature class! Energizing, music-filled and appropriate for men and women of all ages and fitness levels, this is a dynamic and physically demanding class that will strengthen your muscles, increase flexibility and energize your body, mind and spirit. You will sweat, smile, laugh and maybe even cry. You can expect a quicker pace and a heart pumping and sweaty flow. The studio is heated to 85 degrees.
*We welcome all levels to this class.
Align + Flow
An all level vinyasa class that emphasizes proper alignment and activation in yoga postures combined with a fluid flow. Classes are smartly sequenced to include poses that build strength, flexibility and deep focus in the mind and body. The class is heated to 85 degrees.
*This class is aimed to assist newer students of yoga or those preferring to flow at a slower pace.
The class teaches healthy alignment with a strong focus on joining breath and movement. Our Hatha sessions are based on the classic and ancient yoga practices and offers instruction on the deeper layers of yoga including pranayama exercises, yoga philosophy and meditation technique. The class is heated to 85 degrees.
*We invite beginners and seasoned students to advance their practice with this offering.
Giving birth to a baby is the most athletic event most women will ever experience. Maintaining a regular yoga practice throughout pregnancy will support your changing body, aid in the labor and delivery of your baby, and encourage a healthy recovery. This challenging class is designed for the pregnant mom looking to connect with breath and body, fostering physical well-being and mental peace during pregnancy. We aim to help your baby grow with the devotion, protection and nourishment of yoga.
Postnatal Yoga – with babies
This class is designed to help rebuild strength after the many changes the body undergoes during pregnancy. Learn to honor these changes and modify your practice as needed. Poses will be given to address issues such as diastasis, weak pelvic floor, sciatica, tight shoulders and neck from lifting and feeding your baby. Take a moment for yourself to re-center, heal and meet other mothers!
Pre-crawling babies welcome.
Private yoga offers new students a more individualized way to learn basic postures and alignment or can help deepen and expand a more seasoned practice. Private sessions are available by appointment at The Pad or in your home. Please email [email protected] with questions or to book a session.