Pilates at The Pad Studios
Breathe. Move. Sweat. Transform.
Pilates at The Pad delivers an innovative full-body, West Coast style workout with an emphasis on flow, breath, strength
and precision. Start the transformation to a longer, stronger body with a group class or private session today.
In-Studio Pilates Monthly Memberships
In-Studio Reformer Pilates
Private Pilates Sessions provide you with the opportunity to receive one-on-one attention, hands-on adjustments, and sequencing that is custom-tailored to help you achieve your goals. Our experienced Certified Pilates instructors will help you to build strength and flexibility that will tone the body and improve your range of movement. Pilates is also an excellent practice for those with injuries following physical therapy, pre and postpartum women, and athletes seeking complementary strength training and injury prevention techniques. Expect to feel stronger, longer, and more toned.
Policies & Safety
In preparation for In-Studio Classes:
- Only vaccinated students may practice mask free while in the studio.
- Do not come to class if you are feeling unwell, if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to COVID.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as the doors will be closed at the start of class. A spot in class cannot be guaranteed to those arriving late.
- Pilates students, please bring socks to wear while on the reformer.
What to expect when you get to the studio:
- If you are unvaccinated, please plan to wear a mask while in the studio.
- Pilates students, please use the wipes and spray provided to disinfect your machine and props before you leave.
Cancelation + Waitlist Policy:
- All in-studio classes and private pilates/yoga sessions have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation online or by email 24-hours before the session begins or the class will be deducted from your account.
- Each in-studio class will have a waitlist of 6 people. Please turn your text message notifications on so that once you get bumped into class and taken off the waitlist, MindBody can notify you, and you can confirm or cancel your spot. This notification system does not work with email. If you get placed into class and do not attend, a class will be deducted from your account.
About Our Pilates Classes
Power Pilates – Reformer
Breathe, move, sweat and transform in The Pad’s signature full-body,
*This class is all-levels but is not recommended for pre/postnatal clients.
Power Pilates – Jump
Get your heart rate up in this full-body, cardio-based class – jump, leap and soar your way to a stronger, healthier body. Prepare to sweat and feel your muscles burn as the instructor takes you through a series of choreographed jump segments as well as traditional Pilates exercises. Classes have no more than 6 clients, ensuring specialized attention for all.
*This class is not intended for clients new to Pilates, clients with injuries or pre/postnatal clients.
Power Pilates – Mixed Machine
Be prepared to move and sweat in this full-body class. Experience The Pad’s signature Power Pilates class you’ve come to know and love, with the addition of Tower and Reformer combinations that will stretch and strengthen your muscles. Classes have no more than 6 clients, ensuring specialized attention for all.
*This class is not intended for pre/postnatal clients.
Mat Pilates classes focus on precise movements originating from the center, or core, of your body. Working from the deepest layers of muscles that stabilize and support your spine and pelvis helps develop better posture and alignment. Classes emphasize the foundational principles of Pilates while offering modifications and variations to suit each student’s individual needs. Classes have no more than 15 students.
*We welcome all levels to this class.
Power Pre/Post Natal Pilates
Giving birth to a baby is the most athletic event most women will ever experience. Instructors with specialized training will guide you through challenging and safe exercises designed to support your changing body, aid in the labor and delivery of your baby, and encourage a healthy recovery. This class will target key muscles that support the growing belly and strengthen the muscles that will help during labor, delivery
*This class is designed for pregnant women in all trimesters. New moms are encouraged to attend these classes to rehabilitate muscles and build strength to take care of your new baby. Check with your doctor to determine when you can begin pre/
*Authorization from your doctor is recommended.