Breathe. Move. Sweat. Transform.
Since its founding in 2009, The Pad has provided a modern, chic and energizing wellness space in the Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco.
We offer vigorous power vinyasa yoga classes set to upbeat, contemporary music – an integral part of The Pad experience. The Pad sets itself apart with warm, welcoming service and a commitment to giving clients a fun, power workout that will leave you feeling stronger, lighter and rejuvenated!
Our dedicated instructors share one purpose – to provide a safe space for you to play, explore, breathe, stretch, and transform all aspects of your body. Most classes are led with an ‘all-levels’ approach, and the instructor will help students modify and challenge themselves where appropriate. As students and teachers of the yoga discipline, we are dedicated to self-inquiry, studentship, daily practice, and community involvement.
Since 2010, The Pad has partnered with outstanding instructors to provide comprehensive yoga teacher training program and workshops for those wishing to take their practice and education to the next level.
FAQs + Policies
What to expect when you get to the studio:
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please stay home.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early as the doors will be closed at the start of class. A spot in class cannot be guaranteed to those arriving even one minute late.
- Yoga students, we have mat and towel rentals. Yoga props are available for use. We just ask that you disinfect anything used before putting away. Wipes and spray are provided.
What are the cancelation + waitlist policies?
- In-studio yoga classes have a 2-hour cancellation policy.
- LiveStream classes can be canceled up until the start time of class.
- All private sessions have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation online or by email 24-hours before the session begins or the class will be deducted from your account.
- Each in-studio class will have a waitlist of 6 people. Please turn your text message notifications on so that once you get bumped into class and taken off the waitlist, MindBody can notify you, and you can confirm or cancel your spot. This notification system does not work with email. If you get placed into class and do not attend, a class will be deducted from your account.
Do I need to sign-up for classes in advance?
We highly encourage advanced sign-up for all in-studio classes. This guarantees that you will have a spot in class.
Do I need to cancel myself out of class if I can’t make it?
Yes, you must cancel your registration through MindBodyOnline on the website. If for any reason you are unable to log onto MBO, you may email [email protected] to cancel.
What should I wear to class?
We recommend that you wear stretchy and breathable pants or shorts that allow for free range of motion.
What should I bring to class?
Yoga students, you can bring a yoga mat, towel, and a water bottle. We have a filtered water filling station.
You can also rent a yoga mat or sweat towel for $2 each, and opt to purchase a Mountain Valley Spring Water for $4, or Mountain Valley Sparkling Water for $3.
What if I arrive late?
Please arrive 10 minutes early as the doors will be closed at the start of class. A spot in class cannot be guaranteed to those arriving even one minute late.
What are the rules around cell phone usage at The Pad?
We ask that you turn your cell phone to silent. If you have an important call, please take it outside the studio to be respectful of our other clients.
Is the yoga studio heated?
Yes, the yoga studio is warmed to 75-85 degrees. Our radiant heating system is overhead and evenly disperses warmth with cleaner humidity levels than a regular heater.
What if I need to leave early?
Life happens – we understand. We ask you to please leave quietly 10 minutes prior to class end, before savasana (the blissful meditation at the end of class), to not disrupt the other client’s experiences.
Can I practice yoga while pregnant?
If you are not a high risk pregnancy, absolutely! Please let the instructor know you are pregnant so that he or she can help you learn to modify various poses. We also offer special prenatal yoga classes designed specifically to serve pregnant women. Yoga is excellent for birth preparation and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
Can I bring my child to yoga class?
If your child is between the ages of 10-18, you are welcome to bring your tween/teenager for a drop-in rate of $10 per class.
Please take note of our Studio Policies
- All in-studio yoga classes have a 2-hour cancellation policy.
- All liveStream classes can be canceled up until the start time of class..
- All Private Sessions and Workshops have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy.
- You must cancel your reservation online or by email 24-hours before the session begins or the class will be deducted from your account.
- Each in-studio class will have a waitlist of 6 people.
- Please turn your text message notifications on so that once you get bumped into class and taken off the waitlist, MindBody can notify you, and you can confirm or cancel your spot.
- This notification system does not work with email.
- If you get placed into class and do not attend, a class will be deducted from your account.
- Clients must cancel reservations online or via email 24-hours in advance or they will be charged for the class or session.
Class Package Information
- All class purchases are non-refundable. Pad Studio credit is offered instead.
- Packages may be shared.
- All regularly priced packages do not expire.
- Discounted packages may have expiration dates.
- I understand that my membership will automatically renew each month, and that my unused will not roll over.
- I understand I may cancel my membership at any time through my online account or by sending an email to [email protected]
- The Pad Studios is not liable if I injure myself during practice be it in-studio or livestream.