Class Registration & Cancellation
- Yoga Drop in’s are welcome but pre-registration is strongly suggested, as peak class times fill quickly.
- All yoga classes have a 2 hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation online or via email or you will be charged for the class.
- All Reformer & Mixed Machine Pilates classes/sessions require pre-registration and a 24 hour cancellation policy or you will be charged for the class.
- All Mat Pilates classes/sessions require pre-registration and a 12 hour cancellation policy or you will be charged for the class.
- All Workshops require pre-registration and a 24 hour cancellation policy or you will be charged for the class.
- All no shows will be charged for the class.
General Class Information
- Though we appreciate early arrivals, we never turn latecomers away unless the class is full.
- If there is a waitlist your spot may be forfeited if you are more than 5 minutes late to class.
- All class purchases are non-refundable.
- All class packages are activated on the date of sale (not the first use).
- All memberships are a 3-month commitment and require 30 days notice for cancellation, or they will automatically renew.
- Membership guest passes and classes do not roll over from month to month, and guest passes are for new clients only.
- Please note all package expiration’s and review our expiration extension policy below.
By signing up for any of our Yoga or Pilates memberships you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree to a 3-month minimum commitment which will automatically be deducted from my credit card on file.
- I agree that my membership will automatically renew after 3 months unless 30 days cancellation notice is given.
- I agree that if I choose to cancel my membership, I will give 30 days notice by email to: [email protected].
- I understand that all classes must be used during the billed month, and that any remaining classes or guest passes do not roll over to the next month.
- I understand that any guest passes associated with this membership are to be used by non-members only.
- I understand that membership freezes are not permitted.
- I understand that if I go over my allotted monthly classes, my credit card on file will automatically be charged for the discounted membership class rate.
- I understand the The Pad Studios is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Expiration Extension Policy
- As a courtesy we can extend any full priced package for an additional 2 weeks.
- Clients may extend their packages for an additional 6 months by paying the difference between their reduced package class rate, and the standard drop-in rate.
- Our extension policy does not include introductory specials
- Those with medical conditions or injuries may contact the studio for additional extension options.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class you will receive an automatic email as soon as a spot opens up. Please respond via email to confirm your attendance, or let us know if you cannot attend.
- If you are on multiple waitlists on a single day, please remember to cancel your other reservations, or the class will be deducted from you current package.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HONORING OUR STUDIO POLICIES.
–THE PAD STUDIOS